|Friday, July 29 Noon EST
Friday, August 5 Noon EST
This training session is intended to introduce plumbers and contractors to the power of the ENERGY STAR® brand and educate them on how they can use it to sell their customers on the benefits of qualified water heaters. The first part of the session will cover how products earn the ENERGY STAR label, why the brand works, and available marketing tools resources.
The second part of the session will be presented by Green Plumbers Senior Instructor Doug Kirk, and will focus on how to present water heater options to customers. Doug will include water heater types, installation notes, and where to find information on rebates. If you've never been to a Green Plumbers session, here is a good opportunity to see what you've been missing!
Sign up: visit http://energystar.webex.com
- Find the session for which you wish to register, click on "register" and complete the information form.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Webex with the Webinar sign-in information. If you do not receive it, check your spam or junk file.
- Questions or problems: email@example.com
Drought Conditions in your State?
Become a Green Plumber!
Enroll in Green Plumbers / WaterSmart Today!
"I completely revamped my business model as a result of my Las Vegas Green Plumbers Training." — Jamie Rogers, Rogers Remo
"I was so motivated by the Green Plumbers Las Vegas courses that I went online during a break to purchase the domain name www.arizonagreenplumbers.com." — John Smith
"The Green Plumbers courses are filled with valuable information for not only field workers, but also for Plumber Designers and Engineers. Cutting edge developments in green technology, including grey water, rain catchment, and water filtration systems, make these classes a must for those working on any LEED type projects." — Scott Newton, CPD, Senior Plumbing Designer – Walsh Engineers, ASPE San Diego Chapter President.
Mark your calendar for Oct. 3-7 and join us in Las Vegas for WaterSmart Innovations. Take all five Green Plumbers courses and become an ACCREDITED Green Plumber!
There has never been a better time to prepare your company for economic growth, and to become the company that your customers want. The Green Plumbers' Las Vegas showcase is full of education, challenges and perspective — plus a free pass to the WaterSmart Expo, with all of the latest energy and water conservation products.
All classes plus assessment for $500 — great South Point hotel rooms for $65 a night!
Download the registration form
Check out the WaterSmart link below for special deals on our Las Vegas courses, October 3-7. Click here for great hotel rates!
Plumbing Inspectors Going Green!
The City and County of Los Angeles is at the forefront of creating a sustainable community by providing the latest water and energy efficient training to their Plumbing Inspectors. IAPMO's Green Plumbers will conduct the first program of its kind beginning Monday, August 1. Programs will continue through the summer with the final program delivered the week of Monday, September 12.
The training will help the LA Inspectors better understand their role in the environment and public health as it relates to water saving technology and energy efficiency. Inspectors will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of environmental and technical issues and related code requirements by passing an examination and receiving a Green Plumbing Professional Certificate. Individuals who already hold IAPMO's Plumbing Inspector Certification and receive the Green Plumbing Professional Certificate will qualify for Green Plumbing Inspector Certification.
Following this initial delivery, the Green Plumbers Program for Plumbing Inspectors will be available all across the U.S. Interested inspectors and jurisdictions can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Green Plumbers Training Unveils Search Engine
If you are an accredited Green Plumber and have ever tried to find your name on the GP search engine, then you know the process was pretty clunky. Well, good news! Our new search engine is easy and fast. You can find your listing by name, city or state. Now would be a good time to consider finishing all five of our core classes, so you can be a fully accredited Green Plumber!
"Did You Know?"
We're going to take it easy on you this edition. After all it's summer so lets have some fun.
- How much water does it take to process a quarter pound of hamburger?
- How much water does it take to make four new tires?
- What is the total amount of water used to manufacture a new car, including new tires?
- How much water does a birch tree give off per day in evaporation?
- How much water does an acre of corn give off per day in evaporation?
- How many miles of pipeline and aqueducts are in the US and Canada?
- What were the first water pipes made from in the US?
- How much water is used in the average five-minute shower?
- How much water is used to brush your teeth?
- How much water is used on the average for an automatic dishwasher?
- On the average, how much water is used to hand wash dishes?
- What does a person pay for water on a daily basis?
- How much water does it take to process one chicken?
- How much water does it take to process one can of fruit or vegetables?
- How much water does it take to process one barrel of beer?
- How much water does it take to make one board foot of lumber?
- How much water does it take to make one pound of plastic?
- How much water does it take to make one pound of wool or cotton?
- How much water does it take to refine one barrel of crude oil?
- How much does it take to produce one ton of steel?
- How much water does it take to process one ton of cane sugar to make processed sugar?
- How much water does it take to process one ton of beet sugar to make processed sugar?
If you want the answers, go to our Facebook page: Green Plumbers Training & Accreditation